Chip and Seal
Chip and seal services commonly involve the application of a special wearing surface to an existing pavement. This surface is then fused to the existing surface to provide for a high level of protection.
The team at G.A.R. Paving offers a series of chip and seal options designed to prolong the lifespan of your paved and asphalt surfaces. With our assistance, you’ll be able to cut back on routine maintenance work while saving yourself loads of money in the long run.
Take a look at the following list to learn more about the advantages of our chip and seal options:
• Stop water from penetrating the road structure on paved surfaces
• Fill and seal cracks and raveled surfaces of old pavement
• Provide an anti-glare surface during wet weather and an increased reflective surface for night driving
• Seal the pavement surface, minimizing the effects of aging
• Provide a highly skid-resistant surface, particularly on wet pavements
• The cost of chip seals is 15%-20% of the cost of pavement overlays